Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Ex-lube operator denied request to use his personal garage as a business.
• Nebraska operator purchases hotel; plans demolition then new 13,000-sf full-service auto/carwash complex.
• ATM company wins a lawsuit against a Texas carwash/quick lube.
• Another Texas quick lube earns a take-nothing judgment in lawsuit from former customer.
• Operator provides winter driving advice. (Funny how the media slams the industry until they need a source!)
• AOL discusses “FaceLube” skin-care products for men.
(This post written while listening to “Move It On Over” by George Thorogood and the Destroyers, great cover of a Hank Williams classic!)