Oil change companies making headlines in a light news week:
• Wisconsin lube manager arrested and charged with stealing from the business.
• Heartland Jiffy Lube acquires five more stores.
• California jury deadlocks on giving death penalty for man convicted of murdering a lube shop manager in 2003.
• The “Car Talk” guys sound off about a rag a consumer says a lube shop left in her car’s intake.
• Former Econo Lube operator named part of auto body repair company’s biz development team.
(This post written while listening to “Undead” by Hollywood Undead.)