Oil change companies making headlines this week…
• Lube tech is struck while directing a car into a bay. (He’s okay, it turns out, but be careful out there!)
• Ashland (parent company of Valvoline) lays out its future plans. Think more international business and more unique products.
• Terrible’s Lube offers limited-time low-priced oil changes to say “thanks” to customers.
• Saline, MI, Victory Lane gets a new owner.
• Profile of a new Ford Quick Lane shop. More and more of those going up across the country.
• College writer finds oil changes transcendent.
(This post written while listening to “Fox On the Run” by Sweet.)