Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• A Rhode Island lube shop gets $20,000 from the government to help with purchasing a rooftop solar cell electrical generator.
• The “Car Doctor” reinforce’s a lube shop’s recommendation to change coolant and transmission fluid.
• Shoe-shine man brightens lives inside the lobby of a Shell Rapid Lube. And does so rent-free. (Neat story!)
• Lube/repair shop donates $3,000-plus to the American Cancer Society.
• Customer in Tennessee rips shop for not performing services paid for.
• A Tires Plus in Florida offers a 30-minute oil change, then tries to sell customer $1,000 in repairs. (And gets raked across the coals in the process!)
(This post written while listening to “Buried Alive” by Avenged Sevenfold.)