Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Utah-based Checker Flag adds a Premium Lube Express to its offerings.
• A SpeeDee Oil Change has it out with a landlord about staying open.
• Southern Cal Jiffy Lubes raise funds to feed homeless youth.
• Two Illinois auto service centers close up shop.
• St. Louis VIOC stores sell “Thanks Tony” T-shirts. (Wonder if La Russa would have retired if Nelson Cruz had gotten a better break on the ball…but I’m not bitter of anything!)
(This post written while listening to “Khyber Pass” from Ministry, some good angry music for a Monday!)