Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Jiffy Lube signs up two major fleet accounts.
• Texas lube operator who wanted to convert his shop to a liquor store — and was denied that option by the city — paints his facility an, ahem, interesting color.
• Missouri lube shop targeted for not having a sidewalk.
• Blog post about Valvoline’s recycling plans.
• And speaking of recycling, more on Oil Can Henry’s touting re-refined motor oil.
(This post written while listening to “Waiting For The Big One” by Femme Fatale.)