Oil change companies (and topics) making headlines this week:
• Christian Science Monitor compares a DIY and DIFM oil change — and makes several serious errors (like saying lube shops charge $30 for an oil change and an extra $20 for the oil filter!).
• New York Valvoline Instant Oil Change becomes…a pizza place!?
• Pennsylvania lube operator displays Joe Namath’s former car at his shop.
• Lube employee lands a big catch.
• EZ Lube offers back-to-school car care tips.
• Missouri Jiffy Lube closes its doors.
• Oil Can Henry’s donates $92,000 to breast cancer research. (And a hearty “Kudos” to them for doing so!)
(This post written while listening to “Hell on Heels” by Pistol Annies…but not by choice. Coworker has her music too loud!)