A busy week of oil change companies making headlines recently:
• Write up of a New Jersey one-stop auto shop.
• Technician talks about beating Michigan’s summer heat.
• A Utah Jiffy Lube explains how they’ve survived two years of road construction — and that they’re thankful it’s almost over!
• Florida technician gets a surprise when he spots a pipe bomb under a customer’s car. Thankfully, it was fake. More here.
• Jiffy Lube releases its new iPhone app.
• Canadian truck lube hosts a customer appreciation barbecue and services more than 100 trucks in one day.
(This post written while listening to “Long, Hot Summer Days” by the Turnpike Troubadours. Pretty sure most of the country’s seen its fair share of long, hot summer days recently!)