Your post-holiday list of oil change companies making headlines (in a very light news week!):
• More on the Texas lube owner who wants to convert his shop to a liquor store. (Insert pun here.)
• Maryland lube operator charged with assaulting a customer. (Hint: Never pull a gun on your customers; it’s bad for business.)
• New FIAT dealership opens in Michigan, complete with lube shop.
• Indiana police arrest a man for breaking into a Kokomo lube shop.
• California Walmart expansion plans call for deletion of Tire & Lube Express. (Stop me if you’ve heard this before.)
• Carwash expands by adding fast lube service.
(This post written while listening to “867-5309/Jenny” by Tommy Tutone.)