Just in time for Father’s Day, Jiffy Lube has released a survey about father’s and driving. Some of the findings:
• 40 percent of people share fond memories of their father teaching them about maintenance or car care. (To be honest, that’s surprisingly low IMHO.)
• 69 percent of people said their father taught them the importance of getting regular oil changes. (Wish that were higher.)
• 54 percent said their father taught them to use the proper grade of oil.
• 54 percent said their father taught them to check their tires’ air pressure.
• 60 percent said teaching kids about proper vehicle maintenance is one of the most practical lessons a father can give.
You can see more of the survey here.
(This post written while listening to “Angel” by Aerosmith.)