Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Profile of a lube shop on Bainbridge Island in Washington State.
• National media giant USA Today weighs in on Jiffy Lube’s decision to let customers choose their own service schedule.
• Profile of an Indiana fast lube/carwash operation.
• Lube operator accused of defrauding customers with unrequested windshield repair jobs pays restitution and agrees to community service.
• A lube operator on the right side of a media expose…serving as an expert witness!
• Profile of a California Grease Monkey. (Three profiles in one week; the lube biz is doing something right!)
(This post written while listening to “King of Wishful Thinking” by Go West.)