Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• The builder of a pipe bomb discovered by lube techs is sentenced to prison.
• North Florida Lubes hit by lawsuit and scathing media expose. Yikes! (With video.)
• Profile on one man who went from down-sized to lube operator.
• Illinois thieves pose as city workers and make off with a Jiffy Lube’s backflow valves.
• Touting the technicians at a new Quick Lane shop.
• Super Lube shops pitch in to help victims of a house fire.
• Idaho Jiffy Lubes donate to local food bank. (With video.)
(This post written while listening to “Cradle of Love” by Billy Idol.)