Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• A Utah lube tech is charged for repairing rock chips in customer’s windshields – without their permission.
• Perps break in and steal a fast lube’s safe.
• Former major leaguer and lube operator Lenny Dykstra faces new charges.
• Remembering a Michigan lube tech killed in a recent car accident.
• Washington town’s rejection of a proposed Oil Can Henry’s site is appealed.
• Scouting out oil change prices in New Jersey. (And wondering how people can charge $12.95 for an oil change with a straight face!)
(This post written while listening to “Out of Touch” by Hall & Oates.)