Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• AOCA touts the iFLEX convention.
• Florida operator fights annexation that would force him to tear down his monument sign.
• Canada-based Mr. Lube signs on as title sponsor of Canadian PGA event.
• Louisiana businessman converts empty structure into quick lube.
• AOCA announces campaign to help organ donation group.
• Texas operator plans to convert quick lube into liquor store. Really. (Must have watched the beer commercial too many times!)
(This post written while listening to “Heaven” by Warrant.)