Oil change companies and people making headlines this week:
• An interview with Jim Hindman, the man who created Jiffy Lube International.
• Florida auto dealers look to Sunday hours for a competitive advantage.
• Former transmission shop in Missouri reopens as lube shop.
• New Walmart Tire & Lube Express opens in New Hampshire. (Guess Walmart isn’t totally getting out of the oil change biz.)
• Exploring the unsolved murder of a Texas Kwik Kar operator.
(This post written while listening to “Papa Loved Mama” by Garth Brooks. Just another in a line of classic CW trucker songs!)