Back from surprisingly cold Las Vegas with oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Heartland Auto continues its buying spree, this time acquiring a fellow Jiffy Lube franchisee in New York.
• More fallout lawsuits resulting from EZ Lube’s bankruptcy.
• On the opposite spectrum, Lube Stop receives another environmental award.
• How the Pep Boys “29-minute oil change” actually takes 90 minutes or more.
• Profiling a new Kwik Kar Lube & Auto Center (in the home town of NOLN world headquarters, to boot).
(This post written while listening to “Live and Let Die” by Guns N’ Roses; not quite as good as the original Wings version, IMHO.)