Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• A fast lube employee tragically commits suicide. (Our condolences to his family and coworkers.)
• Memphis TV station goes after carwash/fast lube with claims of shoddy service.
• How to fascinate your toddler with a quick lube service.
• Closed New York fast lube sells for $730K.
• If you’re into legalese, an interesting and ongoing dispute between two lubricants distributors makes for good reading.
(This post written while listening to “What You Need” by INXS.)