With apologies for missing last week, we present oil change companies making headlines:
• Heartland Jiffy Lube makes another big acquisition, this one in Texas.
• Chrysler wants its dealer service centers to open on Sundays and focus on quick lube services.
• Former lube employee arrested for theft.
• A new type of quick lube pit system debuts in Canada.
• A machine that automatically changes oil in heavy-duty trucks.
• New Jiffy Lube survey shows Americans love their cars.
• South Carolina lube shop pulls out all the stops to survive road construction.
• Southern California Jiffy Lubes team up to fight muscular dystrophy.
• Brief primer on the oil change market in China.
(This post written while listening to “Nobody’s Fool” by Cinderella. Love me some ’80s hair bands!)