Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Georgia shop splits a day’s profits among its employees as a bonus.
• Colorado operator honored with civic award.
• New Wisconsin law bans oil filters and oil absorbent material from landfills. More regulation, oh boy!
• Blogging about the Right to Repair Act’s chances of being passed by the 112th Congress. (Hint: They’re probably not great.) Hard to believe R2R is now in its 10th year on the Hill with little to show.
• New Jersey town still battling a lube/carwash operator’s attempt at erecting a wind turbine, even after a defeat in court.
(This post written while listening to “We’re Ready” by Boston. Love that “Third Stage” album.)