Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Already pushing more quick lube-style services, Chrysler now wants more of its dealerships to open on Saturdays or, gulp, even Sundays.
• Brouhaha over a fast lube/carwash facility’s proposed electronic sign.
• AOCA continues to push back over Honda’s new warranty statements.
• The 28th Boss Shop truck lube opens.
• More on the “Turd Burgler” Jiffy Lube lawsuit that appears to exonerate the shop.
• Some of the female plaintiffs in the Wal-Mart class-action lawsuit worked at Tire & Express Lube shops.
• Oil Can Henry’s giving away $88,000 in scholarships.
(This post written while listening to “Bodies” by Drowning Pool.)