Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• A Utah carwash adds quick lube and repair services to its facility.
• Canadian tire shop building a new facility that will integrate tire and lube shop services.
• Profile on a long-time lube shop manager returning to the New York shop he once ran.
• Free Wi-Fi hotspots, including one California lube company.
• Man sues a Jiffy Lube, alleging the shop called him a “turd burgler.” (We couldn’t make this stuff up if we tried!)
• Chicago Tribune publishes a guide to getting your oil changed. And it doesn’t rip lube shops!
• Idaho Falls Jiffy Lube celebrates grand re-opening…with cheerleaders!
• Yet another new Walmart sans Tire & Express Lube.
(This post written while listening to “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” by Warrant.)