Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Valvoline Instant Oil Change launches high-tech mobile advertising campaign.
• New 9800-square-foot fast lube/carwash gets zoning approval.
• A new Boss Truck Shop (heavy-duty truck lube) opens in Laramie.
• Another attack on 3,000-mile oil change intervals. (We’re seeing a lot of those these days!)
• Out-of-control semi wrecks a Jiffy Lube sign.
• Owner puts $625,000 into revamping lube/wash.
• Lube Stop joins fuel perks program.
• Manager makes the transition to shop owner in Oregon.