Oil change companies making headlines this post-Labor Day week:
• Blog post about how car companies and dealerships aren’t focusing on service retention like they need to.
• Arizona men take over ownership of lube shop in Prescott.
• Former shop manager sentenced for rape.
• Tennessee lube shop holds ribbon cutting.
• Express Oil Change donates money to fight children’s cancer.
• Lauding a handful of Oil Can Henry’s scholarship recipients.
• Video report on Edmunds.com opposing 3,000-mile oil changes.