Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Ford dealership goes green, including in its quick lube.
• New Jiffy Lube opens in North Carolina. Haven’t seen too many new-build JLs in recent years.
• Seattle-area lube shop among businesses targeted by smash-and-grab thieves. They took $25 from the shop!
• Attorney who ran over a lube employee reaches a settlement.
• Ashland releases earnings, with VIOC same-sale stores up 10 percent. Good news for the entire industry, sounds like.
• Ford dealership in Ontario adds Quick Lane lube service.