Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• New manager takes over Michigan shop.
• Equity firm sells its stake in Express Oil Change.
• Nevada legislators considering California-style air pressure regulations.
• Attorney denies trying to blow up wife after lube techs find bomb beneath her car.
• Canadian Super Lube shop earns kudos.
• New Oil Can Henry’s to go up in Spokane.
• Ohio Walmart expanding to a Supercenter by closing Tire & Lube Express. We’re noticing a trend here, folks!
• Massachusetts Senate approves state-level Right to Repair.
• Oil Can Henry’s to donate $30,000 to Race for the Cure. Kudos!
(This post written while listening to “Nobody’s Fool” by Cinderella. Nothing like a little classic ’80s hair band to get you through the afternoon!)