Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Article on selecting a franchise written for the IndUS Business Journal by lube operator Ricky Brooks.
• Canada’s Mr. Lube supporting MS research.
• An Arizona appellate court has ruled in favor of a lube shop in a move that could have serious and positive ramifications for the entire industry. You can read a more detailed analysis of the case here.
• A Walmart Tire & Lube Express receives a bomb threat.
• Michigan Valvoline Instant Oil Change helps fight hunger.
• Oklahoma Kwik Kar offers free vehicle inspection for seniors.
• Canadian oil change companies face off in spat over “Mr. vs. Ms.”