Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• New York town turns down a lube shop’s request for an internally illuminated sign.
• Garage owners switch facilities and add express lube bay.
• Lube manager discusses problems with North Carolina’s new vehicle inspection program.
• Plus, a Texas operator discusses inspection sticker fraud.
• And, California shop operators discuss new smog inspection procedures.
• Missouri shop donates to Big Brothers, Big Sisters.
• A new lube shop faces tough times when a contractor quits in the middle of a road construction project.