Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Toyota dealership adds a “Quick Lube Process.”
• Car “myths”; but just what are “normal driving conditions”? It’s a question nobody seems able to answer definitely.
• A customer lauds a North Carolina Shell Rapid Lube.
• An Oklahoma lube operator rails against the state’s workers comp system.
• Interesting article on Sergio Marchionne, the head of Fiat, which now owns Chrysler, including his plans to make the Mopar service division compete mano a mano with Jiffy Lube.