Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Missouri lube operator murdered outside his store. (Our sincere condolences to the family of Mr. Norris
• San Antonio company adds nitrogen tire inflation to its lineup. (See previous post for our take on the subject.)
• Lube tech earns inspection license.
• New generation of (young) franchisees take reins of businesses including fast lubes.
• According to the Orange County Business Register, EZ Lube has rented nearly 13,000 square feet of space in Costa Mesa, CA. The five-year lease is valued at $1.2 million.
• Interesting technical article about re-refined motor oil.