Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• Jeep runs into a Jiffy Lube shop.
• A county board in Minnesota aims to close driveways that may harm a Midas and a Jiffy Lube.
• Wisconsin Toyota dealership expands and adds quick lube.
• Police release video of a robbery that left a quick lube manager shot (see previous post for more). More video here. The video is also apparently generating leads for the police.
• Buried in this long police report is an incident of a customer becoming locked inside a Jiffy Lube bathroom. Apparently true story.
• Oil transport company to focus on retail businesses, including Jiffy Lube franchises.