Oil change companies (and such) making headlines this week:
• They’re still at it, pushing the “3,000-Mile Oil Change Myth” website out in California.
• Auto dealership to offer 24-hour quick lube.
• Lube shop opens in San Marcos.
• Utah students win Jiffy Lube scholarships.
• Recap of Walmart’s anti-union efforts at an Arizona Tire & Lube Express.
• A VIOC leases space in San Diego for $7,800/month.
• New Sam’s Club to feature oil changes.
• Satisfied customer sounds off after a trip to Jiffy Lube.