Oil change companies making headlines in recent weeks (as I’ve been on a much-deserved vacation):
• A free registration is required, but here’s an update on EZ Lube’s bankruptcy case. Anyone want to buy a lube company?
• Report on the results of a new Web-based loyalty program.
• Minnesota lube shop reopens under new management.
• Jiffy Lube hands out scholarships.
• Thieves pry into a fast lube’s safe. Bonus video.
• The “Car Guys” talk about a Walmart oil change.
• Valvoline Instant Oil Changes raise money for kids.
• More on Valvoline’s groundbreaking “Engine Guarantee.”