Oil change companies making headlines in the week leading up to summer:
• Oil Can Henry’s sounds off about its new marketing campaign.
• A father-and-son team discuss their foray into the quick lube business.
• A Chrysler dealer that survived the axe talks about possibly getting into the lube biz.
• Jiffy Lube employees tied up, leading to standoff with police.
• A “quick lube” specifically for hybrids?
• The founder of Minnesota-based Rapid Oil Change publishes his autobiography.
• Milwaukee Brewers and VIOC team up for a discount giveaway.
• The economy proves too much for one Kansas lube shop.
• Jiffy Lube releases its travelers survey.