Oil change companies making headlines:
• Illinois tire store opens a “green” auto service superstore that includes quick lube bays.
• A lube operator continues his fight against city hall over confusing sign ordinances. It appears he just might win the fight, too.
• A California Walmart wants to expand by closing its Tire & Lube Express center.
• Former lube employee purchases historic gas station.
• Consumer blog takes issue with cabin air filter prices.
• Chicago Jiffy Lubes launch scholarship contest.