Oil change companies making headlines this week:
• How government loans may not be enough to save dealerships.
• A Montana lube operator discusses franchising versus staying independent. (Page 3 of article.)
• Arizona operator talks pricing.
• VIOC faces an unlawful-termination lawsuit.
• Jiffy Lube reaches the halfway mark in its goal to raise funds to battle heart disease.
• An article about leased properties mentions lube companies.
• Austin, TX carwash expands with the addition of a lube center.
• Walmart eyes a new store, complete with Tire & Lube Express, in Exeter, PA.