A busy week for the oil change industry:
• You can read more about it in the March issue of NOLN, but Heartland has emerged from bankruptcy.
• An operator fights city hall over sign ordinances.
• Police investigate the burglary of a lube shop.
• A young couple reopens a closed Rapid Lube.
• Jiffy Lube experiments with interior digital signage.
• Our Best Looking Lube Shop contest is featured in a Florida paper.
• Techs at Jiffy Lube go above and beyond the call of duty for the company’s “Go Red for Women” campaign. (Video story)
• Jiffy Lube celebrates its 30th anniversary.