A bit of this and a bit of that from around the nation:
• A story about Valvoline and veteran race owner Jack Roush teaming to create Roush Motor Oil, a performance-oriented PCMO.
• Recalling a devastating tornado that damaged an Iowa Grease Monkey.
• An article explaining how oil change prices have remained inexpensive compared to other items consumers spend money on.
• A VIOC employee helps stop a driver from leaving the scene of an accident.
• Taking the wraps off a new Grease Monkey in North Carolina.
• Finally, a load of balderdash (to put it politely) about oil change intervals.